Emergency First Aid at Work
One of the key aspects Ascent First Aid prides itself on is its quality of training and specialising their courses for the group infront of them. If you are looking for a First Aid at Work course but geared towards your industry get in contact with Ascent First Aid.
This course is suitable for smaller low risk working environments enabling the first aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work or if anyone is looking to gain a basic knowledge in workplace first aid.
Course timings: 1 day course 6 hours + contact time. Day example: 9.30am to 4.30pm (inc. breaks and lunch)
- Vital signs
- Incident management (primary survey)
- Airway management – SAP (Recovery position)
- CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (Adult, child and drowning)
- Accident reporting
- First aid kit use
- Common minor injuries – including splinters, grazes, bruising and burns
Assessment: Assessment is through continuous assessment over the day during the Emergency First Aid at Work course. There is no written questionnaire paper.
Certification: All successful candidates will receive the following certificates upon passing:
- Emergency First Aid at Work
May also be interested in: