First Aid at Work Re-qualification
One of the key aspects Ascent First Aid prides itself on is its quality of training and specialising their courses for the group infront of them. If you are looking for a requalification course but geared towards your industry get in contact with Ascent First Aid.
The First Aid at Work Re-qualification course is suitable for anyone who has completed their First Aid at Work and is looking at keeping it updated without having to go on the 3 day First Aid at Work course.
Course timings: 2 day course 12+ hours contact time. Day example: 9.30am to 4.30pm (inc. breaks and lunch)
- Vital signs
- Incident management
- Primary Survey
- Airway management – SAP (Recovery position)
- CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (Adult, child and drowning)
- Accident reporting
- First aid kit use
- Common minor injuries – including splinters, grazes, bruising and burns
- Secondary survey – Looking for damage and deformity
- Automated External De-fibrillation use (AED)
- Arm immobilisation – Slings
- Leg immobilisation
- Chest injuries
- Head, neck and spine injuries
Assessment: Assessment is through continuous assessment over the day during the First Aid at Work Re-qualification course. There is no written question paper.
Certification: All successful candidates will receive the following certificates upon passing:
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
May also be interested in: